Liebert Nfinity (4-20kVA)
- Allows addition of battery capacity without increasing footprint.
- Extends backup time up to 72 hours with additional battery cabinets.
- Upgrades for capacity or redundancy without the expense or installation downtime associated with the purchase of a new UPS.
- Enables greater system control with remote management software.
- Offers hot-swappable power, battery, control and display modules, allowing installation or replacement without compromising power to the load.
- Provides redundant components at critical points of UPS operation.
- Allows maintenance to be performed without shutdown.
- Offers emergency power-off capability.
- Transfers seamlessly to and from the bypass source, with patent pending intelligent bypass technology.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Provides compatibility with backup generator â€” handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Sustains 110% of the systemâ€™s rated load for an extended period of time â€” the highest overload capability of any system in its class.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Ships as a complete, fully tested system, ready for final connection.
- Reduces maintenance costs with modular batteries, controls and power components.
- Allows scalability to cost effectively invest in added capacity as it is needed.
- Ships with batteries connected and charged, reducing installation time and costs.
Ideally Suited For
- Small-to-medium-sized data centers
- Network closets